Saturday, February 23, 2013

It Never Stops
















Laundry. 

Wednesday, look at Jeremy's clothes hanging over the end of the bed and in piles on the floor.*  Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work.  Sort the clothes.  If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying.  I put one load in as soon as I get home from work.  When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding.  If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work.  Repeat Thursday's to dos.  If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process.  If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying.  Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away.  If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday.  Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up.  Offer to put up those clothes.  Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work.  Sort the clothes.  If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying. I put one load in as soon as I get home from work. When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding. If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work. Repeat Thursday's to dos. If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process. If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying. Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away. If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday. Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up. Offer to put up those clothes. Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work. Sort the clothes. If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying. I put one load in as soon as I get home from work. When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding. If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work. Repeat Thursday's to dos. If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process. If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying. Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away. If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday. Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up. Offer to put up those clothes. Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work. Sort the clothes. If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying. I put one load in as soon as I get home from work. When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding. If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work. Repeat Thursday's to dos. If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process. If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying. Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away. If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday. Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up. Offer to put up those clothes. Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work. Sort the clothes. If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying. I put one load in as soon as I get home from work. When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding. If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work. Repeat Thursday's to dos. If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process. If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying. Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away. If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday. Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up. Offer to put up those clothes. Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work. Sort the clothes. If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

Thursday, start the washing and drying. I put one load in as soon as I get home from work. When that load comes out of the dryer, shake out shirts and pants and neatly pile them for hanging or folding. If I'm really on top of things, I put in a second load.

Friday, continue the washing and drying upon my return home from work. Repeat Thursday's to dos. If our Friday night is particularly hot and exciting, begin the folding process. If we fall asleep on the couch, the folding step is pushed back another day.

Saturday, finish the washing and drying. Continue or begin the folding process, depending on if couch sleep happened the night before.

Sunday, put the kids' clothes away. If I'm really on top of things, I sometimes get to put the clothes away on Saturday. Also, if I'm pulling my Mom A-Game, I also hang up my nice clothes in the closet.

Monday and Tuesday, look at Jeremy's clothes that still need to be put up. Offer to put up those clothes. Get denied on my clothes-putting-up-offers.

Wednesday, *look at Jeremy's clothes still waiting to be put up. Pull everyone's dirty clothes from the Dirty Clothes Cabinets (sorter cabinets in our hallway) when I get home from work. Sort the clothes. If I'm really on top of things, put one load in.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Amen, sister.

Rob said...

'Groundhog Day' was one of my favorite movies, too.